Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Don't Eat Food & Visit this Website at the Same Time...

OK, so I was sitting at home playing Xbox 360 when I noticed a video in the spotlight area. Sadly, I can't find it on their website so I can't post it here. But, they were promoting this EPIC website called Cheezburger. It is hillarious!!! I have Strep Throat right now and this site hasn't been helping cuz I've been laughing so much! Here are just a few of the many "LOL's" as the site calls 'em!


funny pictures - today password iz  back rub



Price drop fail



Aren't those funny? I've attatched links to ALMOST every website that Cheezburger owns. They do own a couple of TOTALLY disgusting "Lady-Wearing-Only-Underwear" but they give you warnings. Enjoy and please for the love of Pete, be safe.

I Can Has CHEEZBURGER???

FailBlog.org

Memebase

OK. I've got all of the OK ones down. If you REALLY wanna visit the rest of 'em, CLICK HERE.

Oh! And here's a bonus LOL!








No comments:

Post a Comment